Welcome to the website of the Patent-i.Dietrich GmbH! (PiD)
Our core competence is the service to protect your intellectual property. To this, we provide you with knowledge in seminars and with relevant information on patents and trademarks. In addition, we offer services that complement our core competence.
We maintain close contact with competent partners, which enables us to respond flexibly to customer wishes and to meet all requirements for the protection of intellectual property.
It fulfills us with pleasure that we can count numerous companies from the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, medical technology, the outdoor world, education, human ressources and others among our customers.
Make us your partner for a trustworthy, competent and sustainable cooperation!
PiD is an enterprise, which is based on the experience in
performing responsible functions in small and large globally active companies.
Since innovation and creativity will become more important than ever in the future, the company has dedicated itself to the field of intellectual property.
We generate knowledge and offer expertise that can become your competitive advantage.PiD is committed to a professional and cooperative accomplishment of your order.
Enthusiastically offering our expertise (e.g. identifying relevant
patent data and providing knowledge through seminars) for the benefit of our
customers, thus contributing to a more pleasant and safe life for all of us.
valuable - effective - wonderful
Profile of the management
Education / Further training
• Graduate electrical engineer (Uni), D-Zwickau, 1986
• Graduate business engineer (FH), D-Nürtingen, 1997
• Certificate of the Swiss Association for Further Education (SVEB I), 2010
• Trainer in Organizations (CAS), IAP, CH-Zürich, 2011
• Continuing education and training on intellectual property, IPI, CH-Bern
• Education on IP Topics at the EuropaInstitut in CH-Zürich
• Education on IP Topics at PatInfo in D-Ilmenau
• Education on patent searches at the European Patent Office, EPA, NL-Den Haag
• Further training for patent searches at the company Minesoft Ltd. for «PatBase»
Experience / Competencies
• several years of experience as product manager and business development for industrial sensors and for electromagnetic compatibility, as well as performing training events in Switzerland and almost all European countries, up to 2012
• Managing Director of Patent i.Dietrich GmbH, seit 2013
• Lecturer for "Intellectual Property" at the Bern University of Applied Sciences, from 2011 – 2017
• Seminar leader for "Intellectual Property" at the University Bern-BNF, from 2011 – at present
• Patent engineer activity for a patent attorney office, from 2015 – 2020
• Technical focus: Electrical engineering, automation technology, sensor technology, mechanical engineering, medical technology and related subjects